Anyone would love this darling little pendant in the shape of a cat. The cat's body consists of an oval of white lab-created opal set in a sterling silver frame. The cat's tail drapes up the side against the frame.
Opal is one of the official October birthstones.
The necklace is completed with an optional sterling silver chain. A choice of lengths is available. See dropdown box for selection.
- Length: 3.0 cms (including bail), pendant 2 cms excluding bail
- Stones: Lab created white opal
- Max Width: 1.3 cms
- Weight: 2.6 grams
- Stone: Lab-created white opal
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver, stamped
- Chain:: Sterling silver, optional
- FREE gift box
- All measurements approximate
GEMSTONE information: Real opal is a gemstone which is both rare and difficult to mine. Synthetic opals, ie. opals that have been grown in a lab, have many benefits besides cost. They are less vulnerable to fluctuations in heat and humidity and the colouring is more even. Lab-created opals are also stronger and more durable than their natural counterparts.