Green agate and marcasite make a fabulous combination in these vintage style earrings. Inspired by the Art Deco period, the rhomboid shape is typical of the designs of the 1920's.
Made from sterling silver, they are in three sections. The ear post is studded with marcasite and linked to the curved diamond shape with a central green agate stone, bordered with marcasite. Finally, a tiny diamond shape agate stone dangles below the centrepiece. These earrings are quite small so please check the measurements against a ruler.
- Total length (from earpost) : 38 mm
- Max width: 25mm
- Weight: 2.3 gram (per earring)
- Metal components: Sterling silver, hallmarked
- Other materials: Green agate, real marcasite
- Stud fittings with scroll backs for pierced ears.
- FREE Gift box included
- All measurements approximate