These very small drop earrings feature an oval shape in sterling silver. Inside the oval there is a round faceted garnet. At the top of the oval is a smaller round garnet. The drops are complemented by sterling silver hook-in earwires.
- Length from pierce: 30 mm
- Length of earring excluding earwires: 15 mm
- Size of garnets: 3mm and 2 mm
- Max width: 6 mm (1/4")
- Weight: 1.1 grams per earring
- Metal: Sterling Silver, rhodium plated (scratch resistant and anti-tarnish)
- Gemstone: round, faceted, red garnet.
- Type: Drop earrings with sterling silver hook earwires
- Gift Box
- All measurements approximate
- Hallmarked: 925
- For pierced ears only. Non-returnable.
Garnet is the birthstone for January and the stone that celebrates the 2nd anniversary of marriage. The name “garnet” comes from the Latin word “Garanatus,” meaning “seedlike,” in reference to a pomegranate. This reference makes sense as small garnets look like the bright red seeds you find inside in a pomegranate.