A “cookie” is a very small text file that is stored on your computer, with your permission, when you visit our website.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website:
Cookies will allow the Caravela Jewellery website to:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following cookies are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
The Caravela Jewellery website will
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Social Media Cookies
Caravela Jewellery website will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.
We confirm that we do not use any type of “web bug” and there is no danger of “malware” being installed on your computer, or other hidden devices being used to gain access to any part of your computer or to record key strokes. It should be remembered that a cookie does not give us access to any content on your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
This website www.aboutcookies.org will supply you with information about disabling cookies.