Sterling silver, amethyst and marcasite come together beautifully in these Art Deco inspired drop earrings.
Made from sterling silver, they are studded with marcasite. The focal point is a clear purple amethyst teardrop.
The design is in three sections. The earpost is decorated with a typical Art Deco fan shape. There is a single stone connector between the earpost and the drop. The marcasite top part of the drop opens out to embrace a clear faceted amethyst teardrop in a silver prong setting.
- Total length (from earpost) : 4 cms (1.5")
- Max width: 10 mm
- Weight: 2 grams (per earring)
- Metal components: Sterling silver, hallmarked 925
- Other materials: Amethyst, Real Marcasite
- Stud fittings with scroll backs for pierced ears
- FREE Gift box included
- All measurements approximate