These sapphire blue earrings are made from sterling silver.
They have a diamond-shaped crossed twig design with a round blue sapphire in the centre. These sapphires are lab-created but are almost indistinguishable from the natural mined version.
– Total length from pierce: 3cms
– Max width: 1 cm
– Stone: Lab-created sapphire, 5mm diameter
– Weight: 1.4 grams (per earring)
– Metal components: Sterling silver, hallmarked 925
– Rhodium plated, scratch and tarnish resistant
– Stud fittings with scroll backs for pierced ears
– FREE Gift box included
– All measurements approximate
– For pierced ears only. Non-returnable item.
You may also like these sapphire earrings.
Lab-created gemstones are chemically, physically and optically identical to those that are mined underground. However, they have fewer flaws, a lighter carbon footprint and cost less too. Three good reasons to buy lab-created gemstones!
These are not imitation gemstones because the mineral composition is exactly the same as the natural item.
If you are buying these earrings as a birthday gift, it is useful to know that sapphire is the birthstone for September and the lab-created version has all the same characteristics and properties as the natural sapphire.