These blue opal heart earrings have a stunning sky blue opal stone as their focal point.
Although these opals are lab-created, they have all the light-play characteristics associated with natural opals. Opal is one of the birthstones for October
– Max length : 13 mm
– Max drop from pierce: 28mm
– Max width: 12 mm
– Weight: 1.6 grams (per earring)
– Metal: Sterling Silver, hallmarked 925
– Gemstone: Lab-created sky blue opal
– Findings Sterling silver hook earwires – for pierced ears only – non-returnable
– Lead, nickel, cadmium free
– FREE gift box
– All measurements approximate
– Price is for one pair of earrings
You may also like these blue opal drop earrings.
Opal is a gemstone which is both rare and difficult to mine and and therefore the mined variety is very expensive. Simulated opals have many benefits apart from the cost. They do not contain water like natural opals do. This makes them less vulnerable to fluctuations in heat and humidity. Lab-created opals are also stronger and more durable than their natural counterparts. Opal is the birthstone for October.